1) After my lament yesterday that AMD hadn’t yet returned, we now discover it will be starting back up on Monday. Awesome. Also, Squidi plans to make his place on the internet on a clean slate, with the past left behind – that’s a motive I can definitely get on board with!
2) Gaming Guardians has dropped a big old plot twist on us, and is now going on hiatus for a month! Agony!
The plot twist itself really turned me off at first. We have what appears to be Radical, our heroine, turning into Tartarus, a crazy, and extremely powerful, villain.
Some hunting in the forums revealed that it is likely that Tartarus is merely possessing Radical. This is good. That other plot twist? That Radical, having been driven insane by her inability to save the life of her friends from the villains, has now become that very force which drove her to the brink?
That is a plenty fantastic plot twist, and was quite awesome when it was used last time.
So, I’ve got my fingers crossed on there being some other explanation at work here. Only time will tell – lots of time, in fact, given the hiatus coming up.
3) Penny Arcade again features the dread spectre of continuity – and this time, the normal cast and crew seem likely to be bit players in the scene. That’s kinda nifty.
4) Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal has been cranking out two comics a day. Damn. The man’s a machine.
5) Finally, Gisèle Lagacé over at P&A steered us towards No Rest for the Wicked. Given that I’m still on the fairy tale kick from the last few months, I devoured it pretty rapidly, and recommend others do the same.